Middle & Lower Level Classes
Middle & Lower Level Classes
Mobile Devices:Scroll Table to Left
|Class ID||Class Name||School Level||Length||Teacher||Class Description||Day||Time||Cost||Dates||Status|
|S101||SAT/ACT Intensive English||Middle to High||2 hours||Kathy M||The class focuses on the English section of both SAT and ACT for students interested in raising English scores. Master test-taking strategies, in-depth analytical readings, grammar, and essays. Materials: Kaplan and additonal selected materials.||Sat||12:30pm – 2:30pm||$450||6/9 – 8/23||Open|
|S104||The Ultimate Complete PSAT Test Prep||Middle to High||2 hours||Kathy M/ Ms. Madigan||This class will best prepare students for the annual PSAT test in November and will improve students’ chance for the National Merit scholarships. Using the latest PSAT test prep materials and our additional highly selected study guides, students will study the Math section with our math teacher and the English section with our English teacher to get the best in both subjects.||Sat||2:30pm –
|$450||6/9 – 8/23||Full/ Closed|
|Words_1000||Accelerated 1000 Words Challenge||Middle to High||1.5 hours||Cassy||This class is our most popular 1000 Words Challenges. Master the core vocabulary for SAT/ACT and build a solid foudation for high school and beyond. Learn to use these words in context through fun games and online applications.||Sat||4:30pm –
|$250||6/9 – 8/23||OPEN|
|ENG501||Reading and Writing||Grades 3, 4||1.5 hours||Becky||A mix of reading and writing to teach kids how to analyze literature, what to write and how to write well. These soft skills are hardly coached in large classroom settings nowadays. Take advantage of our small classes to build some solid learning foundations.||Sat||4:30pm –
|$350||6/9 – 8/23||OPEN|
|Write_ 601||Reading and Writing||Grades 5, 6||1.5 hours||Becky||Learn good reading and writing techiques to best prepare for middle school. As well as being an experienced English teacher, Becky has editing experience too.||Sat||2:30pm – 4:00pm||$350||6/9 – 8/23||OPEN|
|Essay_A||College Application & Essays||Middle to High||1.5 hours||Chuck M||Learn what essays will help you be accepted to your dream school and important writing techniques that will benefit you at college and beyond. Mr. Chuck M has taught High School English from 9th to 12th grade. He is also the associate director of the College Guidance Office at a top private school.||Thu||7:00pm – 8:30pm||$395||6/14 – 8/23||Full/ Closed|
|Essay_B||Middle School Writings||Middle||1.5 hours||Chuck M||The most-requested writing class for middle school students who would like to sharpen their writing techniques. Mr. Chuck M has taught High School English from 9th to 12th grade. He is also the associate director of the College Guidance Office at a top private school.||Thu||5:30pm to 7:00pm||$395||6/14 – 8/23||OPEN|
Look Up Classes
LearnRizon Registration Policy
- Tuitions: All tuition is due no later than the first day of class. Tuition received five days after the due day will incur a $20 late fee charge.
- Registration Forms: Students can register on-line from our website: https://learnrizon.com/. Registration form can also be emailed to info@learnRizon.com or dropped off at the office when classes are in session. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. Spaces are limited
- Refund: 100% after first 50% after 2nd class. No refund is available after the 3rd class. Students cannot switch classes after 2nd week of class for consideration of other students and our teachers.
- Make-up class: It’s the student’s responsibility to contact the teacher ahead of time if he/she must miss a class. Students can request homework and classwork for that week to catch up on his/her own All students are welcome to come to our center on Saturdays for independent study to make up for missed materials. The best outcomes are often when students are engaged and committed for learning.
- Coupons: Coupons cannot be used in combination with other special offers. Coupons can only be applied to regular class tuition. For gift certificates donated to Hua Xia Chinese School at Mason, students must present the gift certificate at time of registration with proof of student status of HXCS.
Disclaimer: LearnRizon LLC reserves the right to update the above information without further notice. Please visit our website www.learnrizon.com for the latest information. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 513-258-7169 or 513-239-5523 with any questions. Thank you.