Middle & Lower Level Classes
Middle & Lower Level Classes (Enrolling NOW)
Mobile Devices: to View classes as PDF or Scroll Table to Left
|Class ID||Class Name||School Level||Grades||Class Length||Teacher||Class Description||Day||Time||Cost||Dates||Status|
|ENG401||Reading and Writing||Middle to High||1.5 hours||Tara||Discover the writer in each child with the guidance of our experienced teacher who majored in Creative Writing. Intensive and extensive readings to build critical reading skills and foster love in reading.||Sat||4:00pm – 5:30pm||$485 ($465 by 2/3)||2/3 – 4/28||NEW|
|1000-Middle||1000 Words Challenge – Middle||Middle to High||1 hour||Michelle||Master the most commonly repeated 1000 words in SAT and ACT. Learn in contexts and through weekly quizzes. Top student will get full tuition refund as a reward. Students can also learn by following the plans at home.||Sat||3:30pm – 4:30pm||$220||1/6 – 3/17||Open|
|1000-Online||1000 Words Challenge – Online||Middle to High||1 hour||Nicole||Master the most commonly repeated 1000 words in SAT and ACT. Learn in contexts and through weekly quizzes. Get motivated to study as a group at home.||Thu||7:30pm – 8:30pm||$165||1/6 – 3/17||Open|
|ENG101||Reading Is Fun||Elementary||K,1||1 hour||Susan||Build that good habit and a strong interest in reading. Sue also teaches our cartoon art class. She is an experienced English teacher great with little kids.||Sat||1:30pm – 2:30pm||$260 ($230 by 2/3)||2/3 – 4/28||NEW|
|ENG102||Reading, Vocabulary & Study Skills||Elementary||2,3||1.5 hour||Janie||Build good study skills when kids are becoming serious readers. Janie has years of experience in the field and specializes in study interventions too.||Sat||4:30pm – 6:00pm||$395 ($365 by 2/24)||2/24-5/19||NEW|
|ENG103||Elementary English Reading & Writing – Level 3||Elementary||5,6||1.5 hours||Becky||Learn good reading and writing techiques to best prepare for Middle School. Becky has years of English teaching and editing experience.||Sat||2:15pm – 3:45pm||$395 ($365 by 2/3)||2/3 – 4/28||NEW|
|ESL101||Everyday Spoken English||Adult||1.5 hours||Connie||Systematic learning of English daily conversations. Learn how to pronounce accurately and speak English fluently. ESL teacher with years of experience.||Sat||1:00pm – 2:30pm||$390 ($370 by 2/3)||2/3 – 4/28||NEW|
|TEST103||SAT ACT Intensive Math||Middle to High||1.5 hours||LearnRizon Teacher||Math focused test prep. Students will improve on test strategies and mastery of the fundamental math concepts through multiple practices using our most selective test prep materials. Efficient and focused test prep.||Sat||10:00pm – 11:30pm||$295 (Special value class)||2/24 – 5/18||NEW|
Look Up Classes
LearnRizon Registration Policy
- Tuitions: All tuition is due no later than the first day of class. Tuition received five days after the due day will incur a $20 late fee charge.
- Registration Forms: Students can register on-line from our website: https://www.learnrizon.com/. Registration form can also be emailed to info@learnRizon.com or dropped off at the office when classes are in session. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. Spaces are limited
- Refund: 100% after first 50% after 2nd class. No refund is available after the 3rd class. Students cannot switch classes after 2nd week of class for consideration of other students and our teachers.
- Make-up class: It’s the student’s responsibility to contact the teacher ahead of time if he/she must miss a class. Students can request homework and classwork for that week to catch up on his/her own All students are welcome to come to our center on Saturdays for independent study to make up for missed materials. The best outcomes are often when students are engaged and committed for learning.
- Coupons: Coupons cannot be used in combination with other special offers. Coupons can only be applied to regular class tuition. For gift certificates donated to Hua Xia Chinese School at Mason, students must present the gift certificate at time of registration with proof of student status of HXCS.
Disclaimer: LearnRizon LLC reserves the right to update the above information without further notice. Please visit our website www.learnrizon.com for the latest information. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, or call 513-258-7169 or 513-239-5523 with any questions. Thank you.