Middle & Lower Level English Reading and Writing Classes
Middle & Lower Level Classes
|Class ID||Class Name||School Level||Length||Teacher||Class Description||Day||Time||Cost||Dates||Status|
|ENG 502||Reading and Writing||Gr 3, 4||1.5 hours||Elaine||Improve Critical Thinking and build foundations for analytical readings and writing techniques. Materials will be ‘Critical Thinking’ textbooks and additional weekly masterpiece reading assignments. Elaine is a passionate and loving young teacher great with kids.||Sat||2:30pm –
|$445||9/15 – 12/8||OPEN|
|Write 602||Reading and Writing||Gr 5, 6||1.5 hours||Becky||Learn good reading and writing techiques to best prepare for middle school. As well as being an experienced English teacher, Becky has editing experience too.||Sat||4:30pm – 6:00pm||$445||9/15 – 12/8||OPEN|
|L101||Little Stars||Gr 1,2||1.5 hours||Elaine||Learn to read and write together with fun to get one grade ahead. Stories, poetry, fables, mythology, and fun, fun! Cultivate a lifelong interest in learning in your child. Elaine is a passionate and loving young teacher great with kids.||Sat||4:30pm – 6:00pm||$435||9/15 – 11/17||OPEN|
|102||Critical Reading & Writing||Middle to High||1.5 hours||Elizabeth A||This class will teach intensive reading comprehension in preparation for the SAT/ACT AND to improve student’s English reading overall. Materials cover SAT/ACT types of readings whether it’s fiction or non-fiction. Students will learn annotations and information analysis. SAT/ACT essay writing will also be covered. Elizabeth is an experienced award-winning High School English teacher.||Sat||2:30pm – 4:00pm||$445||9/15 – 12/8||OPEN|
|101||SAT/ACT Intensive English||Middle to High||2 hours||Kathy M||The class focuses on the English section of both SAT and ACT for students interested in raising English scores. Master test-taking strategies, in-depth analytical readings, grammar, and essays. New materials: Official Guides and additional selected materials. Kathy is a retired High School English teacher who taught this class a few times.||Sat||2:00pm – 4:00pm||$545||9/15 – 12/8||Open|
|103||SAT/ACT Advanced Math||Middle to High||2 hours||Ms. Madigan||SAT and ACT Math only. For advanced students targetting near perfect math scores. Ms. Madigan is an experienced high school math teacher in a top local high school.||Sat||4:00pm – 6:00pm||$545||9/15 – 12/8||Open|
LearnRizon Registration Policy
- Tuitions: All tuition is due no later than the first day of class. Tuition received five days after the due day will incur a $20 late fee charge.
- Registration Forms: Students can register on-line from our website: https://learnrizon.com/. Registration form can also be emailed to info@learnRizon.com or dropped off at the office when classes are in session. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. Spaces are limited
- Refund: 100% after first 50% after 2nd class. No refund is available after the 3rd class. Students cannot switch classes after 2nd week of class for consideration of other students and our teachers.
- Make-up class: It’s the student’s responsibility to contact the teacher ahead of time if he/she must miss a class. Students can request homework and classwork for that week to catch up on his/her own All students are welcome to come to our center on Saturdays for independent study to make up for missed materials. The best outcomes are often when students are engaged and committed for learning.
- Coupons: Coupons cannot be used in combination with other special offers. Coupons can only be applied to regular class tuition. For gift certificates donated to Hua Xia Chinese School at Mason, students must present the gift certificate at time of registration with proof of student status of HXCS.
Disclaimer: LearnRizon LLC reserves the right to update the above information without further notice. Please visit our website www.learnrizon.com for the latest information. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, or call 513-258-7169 or 513-239-5523 with any questions. Thank you.