Middle & Lower Level English Reading and Writing Classes
Regular Registration: $30 Registration Fee (after 1/26). Space is limited. Registration is taken until class is full.
Middle & Lower Level Classes
|Class ID||School Level||Grades||Class Name||Hrs||Teacher||Class Descriptions||Day||Time||Tuition||Status|
|TEST 105||Middle to High||9,10||The Ultimate PSAT Complete Test Prep||1.5||Kathy / Leah||The Comprehensive test prep on PSAT. Learn key test strategies from the experts. Be best prepared for the only PSAT offered that determines your chance of winning thousands of scholarships. An important standardized test score watched by universities.||Sat||1:00pm – 2:30pm||$288 (*BOGO)||Open|
|TEST 101||Middle to High||10, 11||SAT/ACT Intensive English||1.5||Kathy M||The class focuses on the English section of both SAT and ACT for students interested in raising English scores. Master test-taking strategies, in-depth analytical readings, grammar, and essays. New materials used each semester. Kathy is a retired High School English teacher who taught with us for two years.||Sat||2:30pm – 4:00pm||$288||Open|
|TEST 103||Middle to High||9,10, 11||SAT/ACT Intensive Math||1.5||Leah||This class will cover math sections of the SAT/ACT tests. Using highly selective test prep materials, students will improve on test strategies and mastery of the fundamental math concepts. The results are higher SAT/ACT math scores and better math performances in school. Leah is an experienced High School Math teacher in a top public school.||Sat||4:00pm – 5:30pm||$288||Open|
|TEST 901||Middle to High||Complete TOEFL Test Prep||1.5||LearnRizon Teacher||The TOEFL test measures the ability of non-native English speakers to use and understand English as it’s read, written, heard and spoken. It’s the #1 standardized English test valued by universities worldwide. Using Official Guide and other selected materials, students will learn tips/strategies. They’ll practice extensively in class and through homework, targetting on their weaknesses to best prepare for the test. Class is also beneficial to any non-English speaker interested in improving his/her English in general.||Sun||4:30pm – 6:00pm||$288 (*BOGO)||Open|
|ENG 102||Middle to High||9,10, 11||Critical Reading & Writing||1.5||Elizabeth A||This class will teach intensive reading comprehension in preparation for the SAT/ACT AND to improve student’s English reading overall. Materials cover SAT/ACT types of readings whether it’s fiction or non-fiction. Students will learn annotations and information analysis. SAT/ACT essay writing will also be covered. Elizabeth is an experienced award-winning High School English teacher.||Sat||2:30pm – 4:00pm||$288||Open|
|Write 901||Middle to High||7,8,9,10||Writing Workshop||1.5||Elizabeth A||This class teaches hands-on writing that is clear, concise, grammatically excellent and expressive. Using writing masterpiece textbook, The Only Grammar Book You’ll Ever Need, the class guides students through getting your thoughts on paper with polish. Easy to follow and authoritative, the materials will lay groundwork to build superior writers.||Sat||1:00pm – 2:30pm||$340 (*BOGO)||Open|
|READ 1-2||Lower||1,2||Reading Street||1.5||Elaine||Cultivate a lifelong interest in learning in your child. Scott Foresman Reading Street is an all-new comprehensive Reading and Language Arts series for the 21st Century. Materials deliver classic and soon-to-be classic literature, scientifically research-based instruction, and a wealth of groundbreaking online experiences for high student engagement while focusing on the Common Core.||Sun||6:30pm – 8:00pm||$288 (*BOGO)||Open|
|READ 3-4||Lower||3,4||Reading Street||1.5||Elaine||Cultivate a lifelong interest in learning in your child. Scott Foresman Reading Street is an all-new comprehensive Reading and Language Arts series for the 21st Century. Materials deliver classic and soon-to-be classic literature, scientifically research-based instruction, and a wealth of groundbreaking online experiences for high student engagement while focusing on the Common Core.||Sat||2:30pm – 4:00pm||$288 (*BOGO)||Open|
|Write 602||Lower||5,6||Reading & Writing||1.5||Becky||Learn good reading and writing techniques to best prepare for middle school. As well as being an experienced English teacher, Becky has editing experience too.||Sat||4:30pm – 6:00pm||$288 (*BOGO)||Open|
Note: LearnRizon LLC reserves the right to update the above information without further notice.
New location for 2019 classes: 7588 Central Parke Blvd, Mason, OH 45040. Email: email@example.com.
LearnRizon Registration Policy
- Tuitions: All tuition is due no later than the first day of class. Tuition received five days after the due day will incur a $20 late fee charge.
- Registration Forms: Students can register on-line from our website: https://learnrizon.com/. Registration form can also be emailed to info@learnRizon.com or dropped off at the office when classes are in session. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. Spaces are limited
- Refund: 100% after first 50% after 2nd class. No refund is available after the 3rd class. Students cannot switch classes after 2nd week of class for consideration of other students and our teachers.
- Make-up class: It’s the student’s responsibility to contact the teacher ahead of time if he/she must miss a class. Students can request homework and classwork for that week to catch up on his/her own All students are welcome to come to our center on Saturdays for independent study to make up for missed materials. The best outcomes are often when students are engaged and committed for learning.
- Coupons: Coupons cannot be used in combination with other special offers. Coupons can only be applied to regular class tuition. For gift certificates donated to Hua Xia Chinese School at Mason, students must present the gift certificate at time of registration with proof of student status of HXCS.
Disclaimer: LearnRizon LLC reserves the right to update the above information without further notice. Please visit our website www.learnrizon.com for the latest information. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 513-258-7169 or 513-239-5523 with any questions. Thank you.