Middle & Lower Level English Reading and Writing Classes
2019 Summer Immersion Classes (6/15 - 8/17)
9-Week Saturday Session (6/15 – 8/17). No classes on July 4th week.
3-Week Back to School Session (7/29 – 8/16). Classes are three times a week on Mon/Wed/Thu for three weeks.
Special (ends by 6/15): $0 Registration Fee. Space is limited. Registration taken until class is full.
$50 non-refundable deposit (goes toward tuition) required to hold a spot. *ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
|Class ID||School Level||Incoming Grades||Class Name||Hours||Teacher||Saturday Session||Mon, Wed, Thu (A) 7/29- 8/16||Tuition|
|TEST101||Middle to High||8,9,10,11,12||ACT Intensive English, Science & Essay||2 hours||Mr. Chuck|
|9:30am - 11:30am||9:30am - 11:30am||396|
|TEST102||Middle to High||8,9,10,11,12||PSAT/SAT/ACT Intensive English||2 hours||Ms. Elizabeth A||2:30pm - 4:30pm||2:30pm - 4:30pm||396|
|TEST103||Middle to High||9,10, 11,12||SAT/ACT Intensive Math||2 hours||Mr Zack Ewin||4:30pm - 6:30pm||4:30pm - 6:30pm||396|
|TEST105||Middle to High||9,10,11||The Ultimate Complete PSAT Test Prep||2 hours||Ms. Elizabeth A/ Ms. Leah M||4:30pm - 6:30pm||4:30pm - 6:30pm||396|
|COLLEGE ESSAY||High||10,11,12||College Applications & Essays||2 hours||Mr. Chuck |
|N/A||6:30pm - 8:30pm||450|
|WRITE801||Middle||7,8,9||Reading, Writing for High School and Beyond||1 hour||Mr. Chuck|
|N/A||5:30pm - 6:30pm||243|
|ENG700||Middle to High||7,8,9,10,11,12||Vocabulary and Grammar in Reading||1.5 hours||Becky||2:30pm - 4:00pm (6/22 - 8/24)||NA||338 (BOGO50%)|
|WRITE601||Lower to Middle||6,7||Reading and Writing||1.5 hours||Becky||4:00pm - 5:30pm||NA||338 (BOGO50%)|
|LEARN500||Lower||The Learning Mini Camp||2 hours||LRizon Junior Teachers||6:30pm - 8:30pm (6/22 - 8/17)||N/A||160 (BOGO50%)|
|LEARN600||Lower to Middle||The Learning Mini Camp||2 hours||LRizon Junior Teachers||6:30pm - 8:30pm (6/22 - 8/17)||N/A||160 (BOGO50%)|
LearnRizon Registration Policy
- Tuitions: All tuition is due no later than the first day of class. Tuition received five days after the due day will incur a $20 late fee charge.
- Registration Forms: Students can register on-line from our website: https://learnrizon.com/. Registration form can also be emailed to info@learnRizon.com or dropped off at the office when classes are in session. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. Spaces are limited
- Refund: 100% after first 50% after 2nd class. No refund is available after the 3rd class. Students cannot switch classes after 2nd week of class for consideration of other students and our teachers.
- Make-up class: It’s the student’s responsibility to contact the teacher ahead of time if he/she must miss a class. Students can request homework and classwork for that week to catch up on his/her own All students are welcome to come to our center on Saturdays for independent study to make up for missed materials. The best outcomes are often when students are engaged and committed for learning.
- Coupons: Coupons cannot be used in combination with other special offers. Coupons can only be applied to regular class tuition. For gift certificates donated to Hua Xia Chinese School at Mason, students must present the gift certificate at time of registration with proof of student status of HXCS.
Disclaimer: LearnRizon LLC reserves the right to update the above information without further notice. Please visit our website www.learnrizon.com for the latest information. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 513-258-7169 or 513-239-5523 with any questions. Thank you.
“Learning is like the Horizon: there is no limit.” This ancient Chinese saying beautifully describes the infinite nature of knowledge-seeking. Likewise, we believe individuals have unlimited potential! Here at LearnRizon,
Address: 8563 S Mason Montgomery Road, Mason, OH 45040
Saturday 10:00am to 6:00pm. Other hours when classes are in session